Hours and Directions
The Noah Purifoy Desert Art Museum of Assemblage Art
63030 Blair Lane, Joshua Tree, California 92252
The Noah Purifoy Desert Art Museum of Assemblage Art is open to the public every day of the year from sun up until sundown and is free of charge. Please sign in at the welcome kiosk near the mailboxes when you visit, and take one of our brochures for a self-guided tour.
Directions from Los Angeles
• Take the I-10 East to Exit 62/Hwy 62
• Continue on Hwy 62 through Morongo Valley, Yucca Valley and into the town of Joshua Tree.
• Pass the intersection of Old Woman Springs Road (Hwy 247) in Yucca Valley and in 2.6 miles, turn left onto Yucca Mesa Street
• Continue on Yucca Mesa Street about 4 miles and turn right onto Aberdeen.
• Travel about 4-1/2 miles, past Border Street to Center Street and turn left
• Take the first right onto Blair Lane (graded dirt road)
• You will see the sculpture site on your left, park in the shade across the road.
VISITORS, TAKE CARE DRIVING ON DIRT ROADS THAT MAY BE DAMAGED BY RECENT STORMS.