The Noah Purifoy Desert Art Museum of Assemblage Art
The Noah Purifoy Desert Art Museum of Assemblage Art is open to the public every day of the year from sun up until sundown and is free of charge. Please sign in at the welcome kiosk near the mailboxes when you visit, and take one of our brochures for a self-guided tour.
Guided docent tours for groups are available on Saturdays and Sundays only, by advance reservation. For information, or for any purpose other than a personal visit, please contact the Foundation email@example.com
63030 Blair Lane, Joshua Tree, California 92252
Directions from Los Angeles
• Take the I-10 East to Exit 62/Hwy 62
• Continue on Hwy 62 through Morongo Valley, Yucca Valley and into the town of Joshua Tree.
• Pass the intersection of Old Woman Springs Road (Hwy 247) in Yucca Valley and in 2.6 miles, turn left onto Yucca Mesa Street
• Continue on Yucca Mesa Street about 4 miles and turn right onto Aberdeen.
• Travel about 4-1/2 miles, past Border Street to Center Street and turn left
• Take the first right onto Blair Lane (graded dirt road)
• You will see the sculpture site on your left, park in the shade across the road.